When registering a domain name, it’s a really good idea to read it a few times. Hang it on a wall and over-analyze it. Maybe get someone else to read it and I mean good!
The list of domains here were sent to me and have probably been circulating around the internet, but it’s a good case in point. The funny thing, I’ve been on the second one a few times over many years, more by fault of Google, but it never even dawned on me.
1. “Who Represents” is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is:
2. “Experts Exchange” is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at:
3. Looking for a great pen? Look no further than “Pen Island”. It can be found at:
4. Need a therapist? Try “Therapist Finder” at:
5. Then there’s the “Italian Power Generator” company. Check it out at:
6.“IP computer” software, there’s always:
7. “The First Cumming Methodist Church” Web site is:
8. And the designers at “Speed of Art” await you at their wacky Web site: